Skip to content
This is a good salad that can be eaten as is, or a perfect accompaniment to fish or meat.
- 2 oranges
- 2 grapefruits
- 1-2 endives
- 1-2 avocados
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 200 grams of leaf spinach
- 1/2 dl olive oil
- 2 tablespoons juice from citrus fruits
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
To do this:
- Peel and remove all skins and all the white from the oranges and grapefruit.
- Cut the fruit in the boats. Take care of the juice.
- Cut the endives into thin slices and the avocados into boats.
- Toast the walnuts in a dry frying pan.
- Spread the spinach on a plate. Decorate with the endive slices, and distribute the avocados around the dish.
- Then add citrus fruits and sprinkle with toasted, coarsely chopped walnuts.
- Whisk together the juice from the fruits, olive oil, salt and pepper. Feel free to add a little liquid fiber syrup
- Pour the dressing over the salad just before serving. Feel free to grind a little coarsely ground pepper over it.