Skip to content
- 1 package or box chickpeas, well-rinsed
- 2 chopped cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ dl chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter for frying
- 4 dl of different salad leaves – washed and torn into serving pieces
- 1 chopped tomato
- 2 dl cucumbers in serving pieces
- 2 dl raw cauliflower in small bouquets
- 2 dl green beans in serving pieces
- 2 tablespoons good cold-pressed olive oil
- Fry the chickpeas, garlic, cumin and coriander in the butter in a frying pan.
- Mix the salad leaves together with the other vegetables. Pour the hot chickpeas over the vegetables. Drip like a few drops of good, cold-pressed olive oil over.