Skip to content
- 4 mug
- 250 g dark chocolate (at least 70 % cocoa)
- 1 l unsweetened almond milk (or other milk you prefer)
- 1 vanilla pod, split or ½ tsp real vanilla seeds
- 1 cinnamon stick or 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 red chilli without seeds, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold
- whipped cream from regular cream or coconut cream
- grated chocolate
To do this:
- Have milk, split vanilla bean, cinnamon, finely chopped chilli and Sukrin Gold in a saucepan. Warm up the milk slowly, until it has reached the boiling point.
- Remove the pan from the heat - and whisk in the chocolate. Make sure there are no chocolate lumps in the milk.
- If necessary, remove the vanilla and cinnamon sticks.
- Use a hand mixer and whip the chocolate drink until it has become smooth and fluffy.
- Serve with a cream top and grated chocolate.
Carbohydrates per mug: 6 grams