Skip to content
Savory almond biscuits – approx. 20 pcs
- 2 dl almonds
- 1 dl sesame seeds
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp Sukrin
- 2 teaspoons fiber remember
- 2 egg yolks to the swabs
- Maldon salt to sprinkle the biscuits
To do this:
- Set the oven at 180 °C.
- Run the tonsils in a blender or coffee grinder until they get to the "flour".
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Make small balls of dough – it is approx. 20 pieces
- Use your fingers and form the balls into the biscuits on a baking paper. Have a cup of water next to that you can dip your fingers in the dough is a little sticky!
- Brush with egg yolks and sprinkle with salt, prick the biscuits with a fork so they are crispy.
- Bake right in the oven for 10-15 minutes depending on the size and thickness. Follow along the way.
You can use almond flour instead of painting the tonsils themselves, but please note that the dough can be drier. A little bit of water can help.