Skip to content
Smoked salmon with avocado salad – 1 portion
- 4-6 leaves green salad
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 tomato in some large pieces
- ½ red onion into rings
- a handful sprouts
- 2 tablespoons cold-pressed olive oil
- 100 g smoked salmon into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon pepper
To do this:
- Tear the salad into pieces that can be placed on a platter or in a lunch box.
- Add slices of avocado over.
- Add the tomato pieces over the avocado.
- Add the onion rings over the tomatoes.
- Advantage spires over the salad.
- Pour over the olive oil.
- Add over the smoked salmon and top to the end with black pepper.