Skip to content
- 150 g green beans or asparagus tops
- 1 can tuna in water
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 dl black olives with stone for decoration
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Boil beans or asparagus tops in a maximum of 3 minutes. Rinse in cold water immediately after cooking
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing: lemon juice, white wine vinegar, capers, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour the water of the tuna, and add the tuna in a bowl or lunchbox.
- Add beans, egg boats and tomato slices on top.
- Garnish with olives, and pour the dressing over just before you want to eat.