Skip to content
Recipe on Cauliflower Pizza
Cauliflower pizza is the ultimate comfort food😍
- 2 eggs
- 1 cauliflower
- thyme, oregano, basil
- 0.5 tsp sea salt (maldon salt)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can tinned tomatoes
- 2 pcs garlic cloves
- 2pcs shallots
- 2ss olive oil extra virgin
- oregano and basil
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0,5 tsp pepper
- mozzarella cheese
- Parma ham
- pine nuts
To do this:
- Share the cauliflower into smaller pieces and blend (raw) with the help of e.g. stick mix
- Pushing out much of cauliflower and whole it out (so the dough more crispy)
- Blend in remaining ingredients and benefit the dough outwards on the baking tray with baking paper. Put the dough in the oven at 210 degrees in approx. 15 min
- Finely chop the shallots and garlic, sauté in skillet until onion is blank.
- Add the tomato paste and stir well.
- Have canned tomatoes in a fine-mesh sieve and let them drain. Add the tomatoes over in the frying pan, along with the remaining ingredients.
- Allow the tomato sauce to simmer for approx. 15 minutes.
- Take the pizza base out of the oven. Advantage pizza sauce and mozzarella. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Top with arugula, Parma ham, pine nuts, and the like homemade garlic dressing