Skip to content
4-6 Servings 15 Minutes + Cooking, Frying And Boiling
Nutritional information per serving (6 servings):Fat: 10,2 g, carbohydrate: 11,9 g, fiber: 5,5 g, protein: 2,9 g
- 8 red peppers, chopped into rough pieces
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 2-4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chili, finely chopped (keep the seeds if you want a stronger spicy soup)
- 2-3 tablespoons butter or oil
- 1 l good broth or stock
- 3–4 tbsp fresh herbs (eg thyme, oregano, parsley or chives) or 2 tsp dried
- 2-4 drops of Tabasco
SO DO YOU
- Have peppers, onions, garlic and chili in a pot.
- Have in butter or oil, and cook the vegetables on medium heat until they are golden and soft.
- Then blend the vegetables with a stick blender, but not to a mash. There should be texture in the puree.
- Add the broth or mutual funds, herbs and Tabasco.
- Let the soup boil for 30 minutes, or put it in the oven at 80-100 degrees and leave it there while you are at work.