Do you need to get your body and mind back in balance?
Lifestyle change is about more than diet and physical exercise. We have therefore chosen a holistic approach to this process.
With us, you get a tailored plan where factors such as stress, sleep, emotions and personal motivation are seen as important elements to work with. This is how you achieve better weight, health and quality of life.
"Tell me what you eat and I'll tell you who you are." – Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin (1755 – 1826)
You will learn about foods that balance your blood sugar and hormones and that ensure increased combustion, a better feeling of satiety, less inflammation, better blood pressure and cholesterol - just to name a few of the benefits.
Our experience is that food increases your health in every way. And - best of all - we have lots of good recipes for you and countless tips and advice along the way.
You are not alone!
Healthy lifestyle leads to a healthy body. For many, it is difficult to achieve this alone. That is why we are here for you and will follow you all the way to ensure you succeed.
We offer a professional and research-based approach to the treatment and prevention of lifestyle diseases.
If you have diagnoses such as obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, metabolic problems or food intolerances, Vektklinikken is the right treatment center for you.
We treat safely and efficiently no matter where in the country you are!
The purpose of the initial consultation is to get to know you and get important information about your health and your eating and lifestyle habits. Together we set goals that we will work to achieve.
- An initial consultation applies to all new patients and lasts 60 minutes.
- Review of your eating habits and survey of your health situation and well-being.
- Sleep and stress analysis
- Body analysis. You will be able to weigh yourself on a Tanita scale. It measures weight, fat percentage, visceral fat, body water, muscle mass, bone mass, BMI, BMR, biological age and physical fitness.
- Review of relevant blood tests / other tests.
- Advice and guidance in diet. Individual advice can help you to introduce the right measures.
- Recommendation of dietary supplements.
- Motivation and mental training
- Planning of follow-up lessons, further progress and our collaboration.
- Overview of any blood tests that should be taken. You will receive a letter with information that you can take with you to your GP.
- Diet plan
- Follow-up sessions last 15 or 30 minutes (by agreement)
- Review of your progression and any adjustments and changes to your treatment and lifestyle program.
- Advice and guidance based on your personal challenges.
- Weighing on a Tanita scale
- Our follow-up lessons help you to keep your motivation up. Regular meetings make the whole process safe and efficient. Together we gradually improve your eating habits. Our focus is always a permanent lifestyle change. With a personal nutritionist (PK) on the team, you have a much greater chance of success!
Video and telephone consultation
Video and telephone consultations have the same price as in person.
Lessons must be canceled no later than 24 hours before the agreed time, otherwise the lesson must be charged in full.