Skip to content
Approx. 20 pcs
Carbohydrates: 2,8 g per pcs.
- 1 1⁄2 dl peanut butter, brown sugar
- 1⁄2 dl Tagatesse
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 dl oatmeal (ev. gluten-free)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 dl coarsely chopped dark chocolate (at least 70%) or light, milk-free chocolate
- Set the oven at 175 °C, and dress a baking tray with baking paper.
- Have peanut butter, Tagatesse and vanilla powder in a bowl. Use a food processor
- Add eggs, oatmeal and baking powder, and mix this together well.
- Flip coarsely chopped chocolate into the batter.
- Form little biscuits on the board with a teaspoon.
- Bake right in the oven for approx. 15 minutes, until the biscuits are golden at the edges.
- Before baking paper with biscuits over on a shelf and let them cool before you serve you.
- Store in a tightly cake box on the bench.