Skip to content
Muffins chorizo sausage - 20 pcs
- 60 g melted butter
- 3 ½ dl spelled flour
- 1 ½ dl fine wholemeal spelled flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 100 g chorizo sausage – cut into pieces and fried
- 100 g grated cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons natural yogurt
- 2 ½ dl milk
- 2 tablespoons chives
- a little grated parmesan
To do this:
- Set the oven at 220 °C.
- Melt the butter and use some of it to lubricate the muffin forms or a muffin tray.
- Mix together the flour and baking powder in a mixing bowl, pour in the sausage bits and grated cheese.
- In another bowl, you whisk eggs, yogurt, milk, and chives together.
- Pour the egg mixture and the rest of the melted butter into the dry and mix well together until a thick batter.
- Add the batter into the molds using two tablespoons, ¾ full forms. Sprinkle over a little grated parmesan.
- Bake on the middle garter in 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool on the grate.