50 g friske dadler uten stein
2 dl water
250 g mandler
100 g valnøttkjerner
1 dl coconut oil
100 g shredded coconut
6 store avokado
2 ½ dl presset lime
2 ts revet limeskall, gjerne
50 g Sukrinsirup Gold
2 dl coconut oil
150 g revet 70 % sjokolade
og/eller 200 g friske bær og6–8 friske litchier (kjærlighetsfrukt)
To do this:
- Soak the dates in boiling water. Leave them for 10 minutes. Pour off the soaking water.
- Put the dates in a food processor together with the rest of the ingredients for the base. If necessary, scrape down the dough from the edge of the baking bowl along the way. Knead to a soft and coarse-grained dough. If the dough becomes too rough, sprinkle gently with a little more coconut oil.
- Place a cake of approximately 24 cm in diameter belonging to a spring form directly on a cake plate. Press the base firmly into the cake ring and place the dish and cake ring in the fridge for around 30 minutes. Make the filling in the meantime.
- Peel the avocados and remove the stones. Place the avocado flesh in a food processor. Add squeezed lime and lime zest. Beat until a smooth and smooth mixture.
- Heat the sugar syrup and coconut oil in a saucepan, and stir it all into the filling.
- Take the cake pan out of the fridge and pour the filling over the cake base. Put the mold back in the fridge and leave it until the next day.
- The next day, carefully remove the cake ring. Decorate the cake with chocolate flakes and/or fresh berries and lychees.
Tip: If you can't stand nuts, you can use seeds in the bottom.
Then use chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds.
The recipe gives approx. 20 pieces.