Skip to content
Server is happy with homemade crackers.
Nutritional information per serving: 8 servings
Fat: 28,7 g; carbohydrate: 6,6 g; fiber: 3,6 g; protein: 22,3 g
- 800 g of chicken mince
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 red chili, finely chopped, seeds
- 1 large, fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 8 dl chicken stock or broth
- 4 dl coconut milk
- 2-4 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1 broccoli, in small bouquets
- 1 dl leeks, finely chopped
- pepper and salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, finely chopped
SO DO YOU
- Fry the chicken mince in a frying pan and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a soup pot, add grated ginger, finely chopped chilli, garlic and red onion, and let it fry glossy and soft.
- Pour over chicken stock (or broth), coconut milk and curry paste (the more tablespoons of curry paste you have in the soup, the stronger it will be).
- Transfer the cooked chicken meat into the soup and stir well. Let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets and finely chopped carrot and leek to the soup, and let it continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Take the finely chopped parsley and thyme in the soup just before serving.