Skip to content
- 150 g chicken fillet
- approx.70 g kale
- 2 fists of raw food mix (here we have used the salad mix from the Green&Healthy)
- 100g canned chickpeas
- Lemon juice to taste
- 1/2 or 1 avocado (depending on size)
- 1 small clove garlic or 1/2 clove
- 1 tbsp escape
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili spice
- salt and pepper to taste
Spices for the chicken: basil, oregano, chili spice, salt and pepper
To do this:
- Season the chicken as desired (tips in the recipe).
- We fried whole chicken in the preheated oven, until well done. 210 degrees in approx.15min. When it is juicy and good.
- Mix the kale and salad mix. Drizzle over a little lemon juice and mix well together.
- Rinse the chickpeas under the water. Cook then these for a few minutes in a little olive oil along with chili spice.
- Well done chicken is divided in slices, after the meat has been slept in a few min.
- Blend everything in a bowl and enjoy!