Skip to content
- 1 ½ dl chopped walnuts
- 2 dl large oatmeal
- 2 dl flaxseed
- 2 dl sunflower seeds
- ½ Tablespoon salt (Seltin)
- 1 teaspoon coarse pepper
- 1 package dry yeast
- 11 dl lukewarm water
- 1 kg wholemeal rough spelled
sesame seeds to sprinkle on top
eggs for swabs (can be omitted)
To do this:
- Set the oven at 50°C
- Mix everything in one bowl in of the recipe order. It becomes a sticky dough. Advantage dough with a ladle and spatula in two well-greased forms à 2 litres.
- Smooth the surface with the the spatula. Sprinkle a thin layer of sesame seeds is clamped down slightly into the dough with the spatula.
- Brush with 1 egg and 1 tablespoon water. This gives the loaves a glossy finish (can be omitted).
- Set the loaves on the bottom spline in the oven and let them roast for 30 minutes, then turn up the temperature to 225 °C and let the bread fry in 50-60 minutes (depending on the oven).
- Take the loaves out of the mould and the bank under them. Is the sound hollow, they ready-made. If not, add them in the oven without form and let them roast on until they are finished.
Place the loaves to cool on the grate. Let them be cold before they cut.