Skip to content
Approx. 20 pcs
- 40 g peanut butter, coarse type without sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp natural cream cheese
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp Sukrin Syrup Gold
- 2 dl oatmeal (optionally gluten-free)
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp cold coffee
- 75 g dark chocolate (at least 70%)
To do this:
- Mix together all ingredients in a blender or food processor, until you have received a steady and smooth mass.
- Roll the oat mass into balls the size of a slightly large marble.
- Place them on a suitable dish, and set them to cool for one hour.
- Chop the chocolate and melt over a double boiler and dip the balls in chocolate using two forks or small spoons.
- Keep the balls cool in a tight box.