Skip to content
- 400 g halloumi
- 2 packages finished washed small leaf lettuce and arugula
- 200 g cherry tomatoes split in two
- 2 pcs ripe avocados divided in slices
- 100 g walnuts roasted in a dry frying pan and cut into smaller pieces
- 1/2 potty basil
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- 1dl olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
To do this:
- Have all the ingredients to the dressing in a blender and blend until a smooth consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the salad mixture in a big bowl, and drizzle over most of the dressing.
- Add avocado and tomatoes on the lettuce leaves.
- Cut the halloumi in approx. 1 cm thick slices. Fry the cheese quickly on both sides in a little butter in a frying pan with the strong heat.
- Add the warm halloumi on the salad.
- Sprinkle the dry-roasted and chopped walnuts over.
Pour the rest of the dressing over.
PS. It is important to serve the halloumi hot, it is dry and chewy when cooled down again.