Skip to content
Egg flaps with toppings – 1 portion
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons sesame
- 1 tablespoon fiberhusk
- ½ Tsp salt (Seltin)
- 1 tablespoon butter for frying
To do this:
- Have eggs, sesame, fiberhusk and salt in a bowl and whisk the batter well together.
- Warm a frying pan and in butter.
- Form patches using two tablespoons and place the discs in the forehead (4 pcs).
- Bake quickly on both sides.
Let the discs to cool slightly before you have of toppings such as ham with brie, cheese and red peppers, or fried bacon and tomatoes.