For 4 portions, approx. 30 buns
100 g roasted cashew nuts
2 tablespoons of cold-pressed rapeseed oil
5 large and coarsely chopped
2 finely chopped garlic cloves
2 packages 380 g drained and
rinsed white beans
(230 g without brine)
3 tbsp potato flour
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh oregano
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
1 tsp ground cumin
1–2 teaspoons of pepper
1 teaspoon of salt
possibly a little olive oil for
shaping the buns
To do this:
- Put the cashews in a dry frying pan and toast them until they are colored. Coarsely chop the nuts when they have been roasted.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a frying pan. Add mushrooms and garlic and let it fry until the mushrooms are golden brown and nice.
- Put the beans in a bowl and mash them well with an immersion blender.
- Fold in coarsely chopped cashew nuts, mushroom mixture, potato flour, oregano, mint and cumin. Season with salt and pepper. Drive to a nice farce.
- Let the stuffing rest for 15 minutes.