Skip to content
This dish tastes heavenly. It can be used in place of the couscous, and perfect for casseroles, fried fish and meat, or together with legumes for a vegetarian meal.
Nutritional information per serving (2 servings)
Fat: 15,3 g; carbohydrate: 7,5 g; fiber: 5,2 g; protein: 4,1 g
- ½ Cauliflower
- ½ Broccoli
- ½ Cucumber
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 6 tablespoons good oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
So do you
- Chop all the vegetables, and have them in a food processor with the hoes.
- Run the machine for a maximum of 2 minutes. The vegetables should be able to be chewed, so don't mash them.
- Mix the oil, apple cider vinegar and salt, and stir well together.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables, and let stand for approx. 15 minutes, so the flavors set.