1 pc cauliflower
3 dl Gryr cream
1 vanilla pod or 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
1 tsp ground cardamom
5 tbsp Sukrin Syrup Gold
1 tbsp grated fruit peel (can be omitted)
1 pinch sea salt
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
To do this:
- Grate cauliflower on a grater or run it in the blender until it has become the consistency of rice.
- Stir together 2 dl of the cream, cardamom, fruit peel and vanilla seeds/powder in a bowl.
- Then mix in the cauliflower rice until it is well mixed with the liquid.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add salt and SukrinSirup Gold and let it cook on medium heat until it thickens. About. 10 minutes
- Be sure to stir often. It is ready when most of the liquid has evaporated and the consistency is similar to a rice cream.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in 1 tablespoon of butter while it's hot
- Leave to cool in a bowl, stirring occasionally. Whisk it well when it is completely cold.
- Whip the last part of the cream (1 dl) until stiff and mix it well with the cauliflower mixture before serving.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top, and optionally chopped nuts, berries and lemon balm/mint leaves